4 Pots, 8 Pots
£50.00 – £80.00
Pre-inoculated 24oz Deli Pots ready to start fruiting on delivery.
– Available to buy either 4 or 8 pots
– Currently available in UK, US and Europe.
– All other international enquiries welcome!
Carefully remove the pots from outer packaging and introduce to the fruiting conditions listed below:-
* Do not remove the pot lids until the cordyceps have reached full maturity and are ready to harvest.*
** The substrates have been secured into the base of the pots with two pins. Please leave the pins in the pots until time of harvest. At this time, peel back the micropore tape covering each pin before carefully removing the pins. The substrate will then be easy to remove from inside the pots.**
Acceptable Fruiting Conditions:
– Natural Daylight, avoiding direct sunlight
– Temperature range 12-20c
Ideal Fruiting Conditions:
– Put underneath 6500k cool white LED strip lights at 1000 lumens +/-20%
– 12hr on/12hr off lighting schedule
– Temperature range 18-20c
– Relative humidity level in room >50%
– Introduce fresh air into fruiting room on a daily basis
Please be aware and understand that prolonged exposure to temperatures in excess of 20 celsius will result in the grow kits failing to form pins and/or produce fruit bodies during early fruiting, which will impact the size and quality of mature fruit bodies in the latter half of the fruiting cycle. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that temperatures in the room the kits are fruited in remain within the above guidelines.
60 days from inoculation date is most typical but allow +/- 10 days to allow for variations in the strains used in the grow kits and fluctuations within the environment factors mentioned above.
Please allow up to two weeks from the date of order for the grow kits to be shipped. All UK orders will be dispatched via the Royal Mail 24hr tracked and signed service.
ENJOY THE GROW!